New regulatory provisions for 070 numbers in Belgium will become effective on July 1st, 2015:
- A free tariff announcement has to be implemented by the carrier at the beginning of the call.
- Callers must have the chance to hang up immediately after end of the tariff announcement without costs, so billing of the calls starts after the “beep”.
- In all advertisements the tariff has to be mentioned clearly and well readable in Euro including VAT and per minute. The prefix must be mentioned separate from the rest of the number.
- Waiting loops are forbidden unless the maximum waiting time is 1 minute or less.
- There is no maximum call duration.
Although this information has been compiled with extraordinary diligence, telequest & Internet Solutions GmbH assumes no liability for their up-to-dateness, completeness and correctness.
The customer is in spite of handing out this information obligated to gather all necessary information about the legal and regulatory provisions and the Code of Conduct of the particular country himself.