According to the new TKG (Telekommunikationsgesetz) in Germany, which is expected to come into force on the 1st of December 2021, providers of 0900-, 118xy and premium voice services must include extensive information on the end-user's telephone invoice.
According to § 62 (contents of invoices, partial payments)
(1) Invoices to end users must contain following information:
1. a specific description of the services invoiced,
2. the names and summonable addresses of all participating providers whose services are invoiced,
3. In case providers are based abroad, the summonable address of a general delivery agent in Germany,
4. free customer care numbers, e-mail addresses and websites of all participating providers whose services are invoiced, and
5. the total amount of fees applicable to each provider.
All information required by law, with exception of the name of the service, must also be available on the service providers website.
Due to the very limited number of characters in offline billing, some network operators will make the full information accessible online.
There is currently no information or requirements from the mobile network operators.
If you require further information on this subject please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to assist you regarding this matter (info(at)telequest.at).
Although this information has been compiled with extraordinary diligence, telequest & Internet Solutions GmbH assumes no liability for their up-to-dateness, completeness and correctness. The customer is in spite of handing out this information obligated to gather all necessary information about the legal and regulatory provisions and the Code of Conduct of the particular country himself.